This text establishes the rights and privacy of data handled and requests this website.
1. INTRODUCTION AND COMPANY DETAILS
The website http://www.paydes.es (henceforth "Website") is owned and has been edited by PAYDES · Papeles y Desarrollos S.L. (henceforth "Paydes"), with C.I.F (Tax Identification Code) B-32.401.846, a company with registered office in Pol. Ind. Río do Pozo - Rúa Mariñeiros, parcela O22, 15578 - Narón - A Coruña. To contact Paydes directly and effectively, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com or reach us by phone at +34 981 396 209.
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION.
This Disclaimer regulates the access to and use of the contents offered by Paydes in its websites. Nonetheless, Paydes reserves the right to modify the layout, configuration and content of its website and services, as well as the required conditions for their access and/or use.
However, the access to certain contents and the use of certain services might be under Particular Conditions that, depending on the case, will substitute, complete and/or modify the current Disclaimer or the General Conditions – or Particular Conditions in a given case –. The contradictory terms of the Particular Conditions will prevail over the General Conditions and the Disclaimer.
In this sense, a User will be the person who accesses, navigates or visualises the contents hosted in the Website. A Registered User will be the one who accesses, navigates and signs up to use, visualise, navigate, host and/or download the contents and/or use the services of the Website.
This website is governed by the rules exclusively applicable in Spain. Both nationals and foreigners using this site will be bound to them.
The user commits to:
- - Accepting and complying with the current Disclaimer and any other of its documents.
- - Not libelling, abusing, disturbing, molesting, threatening or somehow violating any right of other Users or any other person.
- - Not eliminating or trying to suppress whatever security measures adopted and implemented in the Website.
- - Complying with the established current legislation.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Paydes owns or has obtained the corresponding licence over the Website’s intellectual and industrial exploitation rights about the information and materials, the structure, selection, distribution and presentation of its contents, services and products available in it, as well as the computer software used in its regard.
The access, navigation, use, hosting and/or content download and/or use of services of the Website by the User will not in any case be understood as a total or partial renunciation, transmission, licence or cession of the aforementioned rights by Paydes or, given the case, by the corresponding rights holder.
Consequently, it is not allowed to suppress, elude or manipulate the copyright notice and any other identification data of Paydes’s rights and its respective holders that have been added to the contents and/or services, as well as the technical protection dispositions or any other information and/or identification mechanism that might be included.
The references to names and commercial or registered brands, logos or to any other distinctive features, whether they are owned by Paydes or by third-party companies, imply the ban to use them without the written consent of Paydes or their legit owners as it may correspond. The access or use of the Website and/or its contents and/or services confers, under no circumstances to the User, the possibility of having any rights over the brands, logos and/or distinctive features included in it – which are protected by the law.
All the intellectual and industrial rights are reserved. It is specially forbidden to modify, copy, use, reuse, reproduce, transform, communicate publicly, make second or subsequent publications, load files, send via e-mail, transmit, use, process or somehow distribute all or part of the contents and products included in the Website for public or commercial purposes, if there is no express – written – authorisation by Paydes or, given the case, by the rights holder it may correspond.
5. COMMUNICATION LICENCE
If the User sends any kind of information to Paydes via the Website, by means of the channels devoted to that, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that he/she has the right to do it freely, that the information does not contravene any intellectual property right or brand, patent, commercial secret or third-party rights, that the information is not confidential and that the information is not harmful to third parties.
The User admits assuming the responsibility and will leave Paydes undamaged due to any communication that he/she personally or in his/her name gives, so that responsibility will unrestrictedly reach its exactitude, legality, originality and ownership.
6. RESPONSIBILITIES AND WARRANTIES
The contents of the Website are given for information purposes and do not aim to be any type of investment, transaction or similar recommendation. Paydes is committed to spreading complete and exact information but cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or comprehensiveness of the information (texts, images and hypertext links) that appear in the website and could not in any case be responsible for the errors or inaccuracies included in the website, or guarantee that its use does not damage third-party rights. The use of the website is at the user’s own accord and risk.
Paydes declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures – given its possibilities and the condition of technology – to guarantee the functioning of the Website and prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users. Nonetheless, Paydes does not guarantee the suitability or usefulness of the Website’s content and it is not responsible for the damage or prejudice that it is caused, to himself/herself or a third party, by anybody that contravened the conditions, rules and instructions that Paydes establishes in the Website or through the infringement of the security systems of the Website.
Paydes is not in any case held responsible for the functional and/or technical aspects of its website and does not in any case guarantee the total absence of viruses and other harmful elements in the site and in the server(s) that grant access to it. If the use of the website or its content entailed an inconvenience for the user that forced him/her to repair or substitute equipment, materials or databases, the expenses generated by those operations will not be charged to Paydes.
Introducing any type of virus in the website by the user is strictly forbidden, as well as trying to gain access to its information and modify it. It is also forbidden to access e-mail addresses, messages, etc.
If the User knew the existence of any illicit illegal content that was against the rules or that could imply an industrial and/or intellectual property rights infringement, he/she must notify it immediately to Paydes in order for it to adopt the proper measures.
7. LINKING POLICY (LINKS)
Paydes will not answer for any aspect related to third-party websites to which a link could be established from the Website, specifically but not limited to its operation, access, files, information, documents, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents in general.
The establishing on any kind of link from the Website to another website will not imply that there exists any sort of relation, collaboration or dependency between Paydes and the person in charge of the external website.
If any User organisation or website would like to establish any kind of link to the Website, it must be bound to the following stipulations:
- - The link must be absolute and complete, that is to say, it must take the User to the genuine Website’s URL address with just a click and must cover the whole screen of the Website’s Homepage. Under no circumstances, except for the express and written authorisation by Paydes, the Website that owns the link will be able to reproduce the Website in any way, or include it as part of its Website or one of its ‘frames’ or create a ‘browser’ in any of the Website’s pages.
- - In the website that establishes the link, it will not be possible to state that Paydes has authorised it at all, except for the given event that Paydes does it expressly in writing. No false, inaccurate or denigratory statements or indications about the website will not be carried out either. It will not be stated or led to believe that Paydes collaborates, acts as a partner or that has somehow supervised or assumed the contents or services offered or put at the disposal of the website establishing the link.
- - If the organisation with the correct link from its website to the Website wished to include the brand, name, trademark, sign, logo, slogan or any other identifying element from Paydes and/or the Website to its website, it must previously have its express and written authorisation.
- - Paydes does not authorise the establishing of a link to the Website from those sites that contain illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene information or contents that, in general, contravene morals, the public order or the generally accepted social norms.
8. DURATION AND MODIFICATION
Paydes will be able to totally or partially modify the terms and conditions hereby stipulated by publishing any change in the same way that it is shown in this Disclaimer or by means of any kind of communication aimed for Users.
The temporary validity of this Disclaimer therefore coincides with the time of its execution, until those terms and conditions are totally or partially modified – if that takes place, the modified Disclaimer published in this Website will enter into force.
Notwithstanding the disposition of the Particular Conditions, Paydes will be able to end, suspend or interrupt the access to the Website’s contents at all times with no need of prior notice and with no possibility of demanding any compensation by the User. After that expiration, the aforementioned contents’ use prohibitions in the current Disclaimer will continue to be valid.
The headings of the different clauses are just informative and they will not affect, qualify or extend the Disclaimer’s interpretation.
In the event of discrepancy between what has been established in this Disclaimer and the Particular Conditions of every specific service, whatever it has been stated in the latter shall prevail.
In the event of any disposition or dispositions included in this Disclaimer was/were considered to be void or inapplicable, totally or partly, by any Court, Tribunal or any competent administrative body, the aforementioned nullity will not affect the other dispositions in the Disclaimer.
The non-exercise or execution by Paydes of any right or disposition contained in this Disclaimer will not be considered as a renunciation, except for its written recognition and agreement.
10. JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
Paydes’s Website and its content will operate according to what is stated in the Spanish legislation. Besides, the relations established between Paydes and the User will operate according to the governing law on the applicable legislation and the competent jurisdiction.
Nonetheless, for the cases when the regulations provide the possibility to the parts of submitting to jurisdiction, Paydes and the User – with express renunciation to any other jurisdiction that might correspond – will submit whatever controversies and/or disputes to the knowledge of Courts and Tribunals of the city of Ourense, under the application of the Spanish law.
In compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of the 13th of December, on the Protection of Personal Data, Paydes communicates and expressly consents that:
- - The personal information given by you through this Website is incorporated to a file owned by Paydes, which is duly registered in the General Registry of Data Protection. The purpose of this file is the management of the Website’s Users, the provision of the requested services and, in general, the management, development and compliance of the relationship established between Paydes and those who give their personal information through the Website. Likewise, we inform you that your data can be transferred to the societies within the Paydes group for the compliance with the informed purposes.
- - The societies that belong to the Paydes group are those societies and organisations that are enumerated in the report of the latest consolidated annual accounts. You guarantee that all the information given is true, exact, complete and updated. You are responsible for any direct or indirect damage that might happen because of the non-compliance with that obligation. In the event that the given information belonged to a third party, you guarantee that you have informed the third party about the aspects included in this document and that you have obtained the corresponding authorisation to facilitate your data to Paydes for the above purposes.
- - With regard to the personal data requested in the forms for that enabled in the Website, you will need to provide at least those marked with an asterisk since, if those data that were considered as necessary are not provided, Paydes will not be able to accept and manage the application or the query submitted by you in the Website.
In order to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your data, you can write to the following address: Pol. Ind. Río do Pozo - Rúa Mariñeiros, parcela O22, 15578 - Narón - A Coruña, indicating ‘Data Protection’ as a reference.
In order to tackle Paydes’s concern to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data, the personal data protection security levels have been adopted and the technical means within reach have been settled so as to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, non-authorised access and theft of the personal data provided through the Website.
In accordance with the Law 34/2002 of 11th of July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services – and given the case that you do not want to receive electronic commercial communications in the future from Paydes – you will be able to state your will by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.orgBACK